The Better Business Breakfast Group was formed in May 2015 for local businesses from New Ross and district to come together. The aim of the Better Business Breakfast Group is to support small to medium local businesses from New Ross and district and is designed to offer support and learning from a trusted group of peers to find solutions to work related issues to allow us to make our business better.
Registration and refreshments take place at 7:40 am with a €10 cover charge. There is a designated time slot for businesses to introduce themselves and there is also time allocated for business referrals, good news stories and if any of the businesses would like any assistance or advice on anything that the group might be able to assist with. There is also a time slot for a guest speaker from either the group or not to give a talk on any topic that might interest the group.
We hold 2 meetings a month in February, March, April, May, September, October and November. These meetings take place on the first and third Thursday of these months.
We hold 1 meeting a month in January, June, July, August and December. These meetings take place on the first Thursday of these months.
The numbers are growing all the time and if you would like further information regarding this group please contact us.
Better Business Breakfast Group is for small to medium businesses from New Ross and district and is designed to offer support and learning from a trusted group of peers to find solutions to work related issues to allow us to make our business better.
- Support and learning from each other.
- Make my business better.
- Meet with a trusted group of people in business.
- Find solutions to a wide variety of work related issues.
- Regular meetings and developing trust and friendships between each other.
- Members are to share a small amount about their business, no “hard sell” and to take about a minute
- Peer to peer learning using shared real experiences from our day to day work.
- Share positive or negative experiences within your work and look for support and or encouragement on moving forward.
- Share how you overcame and dealt with certain issues so we can all grow and learn.
- All members are encouraged to meet and chat after breakfast to foster good business networking or between meetings.
- A guest speaker from either outside the group or inside the group to present at each meeting for 15 minutes. This speaker’s agenda is aimed at offering the members business important advice and ideas while also giving the speaker a chance to promote their own business.
- It is vital that all members are given the opportunity to speak and to be heard. This is to be achieved through good communication and respect.